Sunday, December 8th
Bonnie & Clyde, TV movie premiere from 9 to 11pm on Lifetime, A&E, and History
– Bonnie & Clyde is a star-studded miniseries for History, Lifetime and A&E Networks. The four-hour, two-night event stars Emile Hirsch (“Into the Wild”) and Holliday Grainger (The Borgias) in the title roles of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, the depression-era outlaw couple whose criminal exploits have assured them lasting fame for eight decades.
Dude You’re Screwed, series premiere at 10pm on Discovery
– In Dude You’re Screwed, five of the world’s most elite, thrill-seeking survivalists will find out whose turn it is to play the game! The seven-part series is the newest twist in the survival genre. Unprepared and left to fend for yourself, what would you do if you were captured, blindfolded and taken to an unknown, remote location? Viewers are about to find out as these five survivalists must prove they have what it takes week after week as they play this “game” that puts all of their skills to the ultimate test. Each survivalist is captured one at a time by the other four. The capture could take place at work, at home, at a coffee shop, anywhere! They must always be on guard. Then, they are dropped in one of the world’s harshest environments and must make their way back to civilization, alive and unscathed, all within 100 hours, or it’s game over!
Monday, December 9th
The Great Christmas Light Fight, series premiere at 9pm on ABC
– The Great Christmas Light Fight is a new competition series in which 20 families from across America will decorate their homes to the extreme for Christmas – in ways that would certainly make even Clark Griswold envious – with a total of $250,000 in prizing ($50,000 won each episode). In the first Christmas lights competition of its kind for television, 4 families will compete each week to transform their homes for the holidays. These 20 families were chosen through an extensive nationwide search based on their previous elaborate Christmas light displays, incredible choreography and over-the-top designs.
The Sing-Off, 2-hour season premiere at 9pm on NBC
– Hosted by 98 Degree’s Nick Lachey, The Sing-Off is a unique competition series that sings a different tune. This year’s season will run for seven episodes with a 2-hour finale. The program showcases the country’s top a cappella groups performing popular songs in ways that viewers have never heard before. The Sing-Off has no lip-synching, backup bands or safety net. The groups are singing with dreams of walking away with the ultimate prize – a recording contract and $100,000. Jewel will join the judges table this season alongside Ben Folds (Ben Folds Five) and Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men), who are both returning.
Tuesday, December 10th
American Country Awards, live awards show from 8 to 10pm on FOX
– Multi-platinum recording artist Trace Adkins and NASCAR superstar Danica Patrick will co-host the fourth annual American Country Awards, airing live from the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. This is Adkins’ fourth time serving as a host of the annual awards show, which gives fans the opportunity to vote for their favorite artists in categories such as artists, albums, singles, videos and touring, encompassing the entire spectrum of country music and bestowing honors that no other awards show has.
The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, special from 10 to 11pm on CBS
– Women who may or may not have slept with People’s Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine model lingerie while Taylor Swift performs. This year’s fashion show will take place in New York City with world-famous Victoria’s Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and many more. Also, the lingerie runway show will include musical performances, pink carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world’s most celebrated fashion show.
Wednesday, December 11th
Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Music Tale, holiday special at 10pm on NBC
– Clarkson and guests will celebrate the festive season with a comedic musical take on a traditional Christmas morality tale. Superstars Blake Shelton, Reba and Trisha Yearwood will appear as guest stars. Others set to make an appearance include Jay Leno, Matt Lauer, Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, William Shatner, Danica Patrick, Heidi Klum, Ken Jeong (Community) and Jai Rodriguez (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). Song selection will come directly off her just-released Christmas album, “Wrapped in Red,” featuring classics such as “Silent Night” and “White Christmas” as well as the title track.