Bones, season premiere at 8pm on FOX
– Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) finally tied the knot. But their happiness was short-lived, with a government plot leading to Booth’s arrest in the finale. The 10th season opens with everyone trying to clear him and end the conspiracy.
Grey’s Anatomy, season premiere at 8pm on ABC
– Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) has a tough year ahead after telling Derek (Patrick Dempsey) in last season’s finale that she won’t move to D.C. The have to find a way to work this out where neither of them is going to resent the other. Mer might change her mind about moving once she learns the new cardio hotshot Maggie (Kellie McCreary) is her half sister. Its one thing to be surpassed by Cristina, it’s another to be faced with another one of your mother’s progenies, and have her be younger, further ahead, and possibly more talented than you—and have it make you question who you are. In other big news at Grey Sloan, Geena Davis will join the team as a confident surgeon. Snagging the Oscar winner was a coup that surprised the all-powerful Rhimes.
Scandal, season premiere at 9pm on ABC
– When we last left OPA, Jake killed James and others in the name of B613, which is, indeed, brought down by Olivia until her dad reclaimed his Command position. Jake gave David the proof he needs to take them down again. Fitz won the election after a calculated tragedy orchestrated by Olivia’s dad takes his son. He can’t be with Olivia, who has left her post as head of OPA to fly off into the unknown with Jake by her side, all as her father has planed.
How to Get Away With Murder, series premiere at 10pm on ABC
– The brilliant, charismatic and seductive Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class How to Get Away with Murder. Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller.
Parenthood, season premiere at 10pm on NBC
– Over five seasons, the Bravermans dealt with pretty much every family issue imaginable, from illness to infidelity. But before they finish their final year, they will have to big farewell to one of their own. While the last chapter will also include more joyful milestones like a pregnancy, don’t hold your breath for a perfectly happy ending.