Sunday, October 20th
Queer Eye Reunion: 10 Years Later, reunion special at 9pm on Bravo
– Over the course of five seasons, Queer Eye was a boundary-pushing, groundbreaking reality show where five gay guys overhauled one helpless straight man’s life, offering tips on grooming, food, culture and more. But Carson Kressley, Thom Filicia, Jai Rodriguez, Ted Allen, and Kyan Douglas were more than just makeover mavens—they altered perceptions of what it’s like to be gay in America. And for a generation of closeted teens, the Queer Eye guys, as Carson recalls, helped give them hope. On Sunday, the Fab Five will reunite for a special sit-down with Andy Cohen. The gang will look back on everything from how the show changed their lives to their worst makeovers. There are also some shocking revelations: did you know two of the stars made out?
Tuesday, October 22nd
Ravenswood, series premiere at 9pm on ABC Family
– Pretty Little Liars’ Tyler Blackburn stars in the new spin-off about a town not far from Rosewood, PA, which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. After being shot in the stomach by the Pretty Little Liars, Caleb (Blackburn) moves to Ravenswood where his life goes from bad to worse. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town’s mysterious and terrible history before it’s too late for each of them.
American Daredevils, series premiere at 10pm on History
– From the dirt tracks of America’s heartland to the bright lights of the country’s biggest speedways, American Daredevils brings to life the stories of the men who proudly carry the torch lit by Evel Knievel. These daredevils travel the country performing live, death-defying acts without the luxuries of rehearsals or second chances. They launch themselves through the air in cars and motorcycles, light themselves on fire, jump off tall buildings and risk their lives in countless crash-and-burn stunts, all for the freedom of making a living while doing what they love. They are the last of the daredevil breed, and as their lives unfold, it becomes clear that the stunts are only part of their stories.
Friday, October 25th
The Carrie Diaries, season premiere at 8pm on The CW
– It’s the summer of 1985, and, for the first time, 17-year-old Carrie Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) can call Manhattan home. After her boyfriend Sebastian (Austin Butler) and best friend Maggie (Katie Findlay) betrayed her, Carrie is happy to accept the offer to spend the summer living in the downtown loft apartment of her Interview magazine boss Larissa (Freema Agyeman). But as summer turns to fall and Carrie heads into her senior year, she and her friends and family discover that letting go of old loves and embracing new dreams comes with some tough new realities but also incredible new opportunities.
Styled to Rock, season premiere at 8pm on Bravo
– Music meets fashion in Bravo’s newest competition series Styled to Rock from executive producer and fashion icon Robyn Rihanna Fenty. The hour-long 10-episode series will give 12 up-and-coming designers, hand-picked by Rihanna, the opportunity of a lifetime -– to create unique fashion pieces for some of the biggest names in entertainment. Pharrell Williams, Erin Wasson, and Rihanna’s stylist Mel Ottenberg serve as mentors to these designers as they experience demanding real-life challenges made to push their creative boundaries. The stakes will be high as these up-and-coming designers vie for the title of America’s next trendsetting designer. The winning contestant who pushes the creative envelope and proves that they have the trendsetting vision fit for a star will receive a $100,000 cash prize, a fashion feature in Glamour magazine and the chance to become the next member of Rihanna’s design team.
Grimm, season premiere at 9pm on NBC
– The supernatural cult hit inspired by the classic Grimm Brothers’ Fairy Tales follows Portland Homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) after he discovers he’s descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as “Grimms”. For centuries, Grimms have hunted and killed Wesen, monstrous creatures that hide in plain sight among humans. With help from his confidants, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) and Rosalee (Bree Turner, “The Ugly Truth”) – both reformed Wesen, Nick must help those closest to him while still facing off against all manner of ancient evils, including royal lines dating back to the original profilers themselves, the Grimm Brothers. His duties as a Grimm are increasingly at odds with his duties as a detective, and being a Grimm puts all his loved ones in danger. After nearly losing his fiancée Juliette to a memory loss spell from a Wesen, she finally regained her memory and began to embrace his life as a Grimm. In the season finale cliffhanger, Nick and the team were chasing a Wesen who turns people into zombies when Nick himself was turned and put in a coffin to be taken back to Vienna.
Dracula, series premiere at 10pm on NBC
– From the producers of the critically acclaimed, Emmy Award-winning hit Downton Abbey comes Dracula, a twisted, sophisticated and sexy take on Bram Stoker’s classic novel, proving that some stories never die. Golden Globe winner Jonathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors) stars in this provocative new drama as one of the world’s most iconic characters. It’s the late 19th century, and the mysterious Dracula has arrived in London, posing as an American entrepreneur who wants to bring modern science to Victorian society. He’s especially interested in the new technology of electricity, which promises to brighten the night – useful for someone who avoids the sun. But he has another reason for his travels: he hopes to take revenge on those who cursed him with immortality centuries earlier. Everything seems to be going according to plan… until he becomes infatuated with a woman who appears to be a reincarnation of his dead wife.