Sunday, April 21st
Dog and Beth: On the Hunt, series premiere at 8pm on CMT
– The world’s most renowned bounty hunters Dog and Beth Chapman are taking their show on the road. Joining forces with son Leland, Dog and Beth leave Hawaii to support and advise fellow bondsmen and bounty hunters across the country as they hunt down some of America’s most dangerous criminals. Traveling to cities from coast to coast, the Chapmans work with local bondsmen offices and offer their years of experience to every aspect of the business — from the process of writing bonds to the implementation of tactical tracking and hi-tech device training. With their trademark no-holds barred candor and strong belief in second chances, the Chapmans motivate and inspire the local bondsmen and bounty hunters during adrenaline-filled hunts, all the while showing their contemporaries a few new tricks along the way.
All the President’s Men Revisited, 2-hour special at 8pm on Discovery
– All the President’s Men Revisited brings Watergate to life with riveting archival footage, shocking Oval Office recordings, and compelling new interviews with those who perpetuated the crimes, those who pursued them, and those who portrayed them. The film unravels the story that began with a “third-rate burglary attempt” and escalated into the first and only Presidential resignation in American history. A remarkable cast tells the tale, including Robert Redford, Bob Woodward, Carl Bernstein, Dustin Hoffman, Jon Stewart, Rachel Maddow, and others.
Monday, April 22nd
Rectify, miniseries premiere at 9pm on Sundance Channel
– After spending 19 years on Death Row for the rape and murder of his teenage girlfriend, Daniel Holden is going home. His conviction has been vacated due to new DNA evidence, thrusting him back into a world he no longer knows. Having spent his adult life waiting to die, Daniel must now learn how to live again. But, his reentry into the outside world may be as unforgiving as prison. He is haunted by the past, dogged by the present, and uncertain of the future. As he struggles to adapt to his new life, his return will reignite the fears of a small town and threaten to shatter his family’s fragile peace. Daniel’s alleged crime divided a community. His freedom could tear it in half.
Tuesday, April 23rd
Knife Fight, series premiere at 9pm on Esquire
– This isn’t a made-for-TV competition. For years, this secret underground happening has taken place after restaurants close their doors to the public. Led by ringleader and celebrated chef Ilan Hall, this is where talented cooks go to prove who’s the best. Feel the heat as they’re cheered and heckled by a rowdy crowd of celebrities, restaurant critics, and die-hard foodies. This is not a white-napkin dinner. This is war.
Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life, series premiere at 11pm on MTV
- Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life is an intimate, no-limits docu-series taking us inside the world of multi-platinum recording artist Ke$ha as she faces the biggest personal and professional challenges of her life. Shot over the course of two years by her filmmaker brother, Lagan Sebert, the series provides unprecedented behind the scenes access to Ke$ha’s life and her coming of age as an artist and young woman. The audience views this incredible journey in real time, and because of the sibling bond of trust, and unprecedented access, there are no filters and no walls, it’s all real and raw.