Sunday, November 18th
The 40th Anniversary American Music Awards, live awards show from 8 to 11pm on ABC
– It’s that time of year again, the time to celebrate music at it’s finest. The 40th Annual American Music Awards will once again feature a star-studded line-up of the music industry’s top artists and performances, while celebrating 40 years of AMA history and memorable moments. Chart queens Rihanna and Nicki Minaj lead the noms with four each, but Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Maroon 5 aren’t far behind. The party will also bring in the new kids on the block: DJ producers like David Guetta, Calvin Harris, and Skrillex, who are all nominated in the AMA’s first-ever Electronic Dance Music category. And to kill time between all the star-spangled speeches, there’ll be performances from the likes of Taylor Swift, Christina Aguilera, and Minaj. For the sixth year, fans will determine the winners by online voting at www.AMA.ABC.com.
Monday, November 19th
Marrying the Game, series premiere at 9:30pm on VH1
– VH1 delves into the unlikely love story of double platinum selling rapper Jayceon Taylor better known as “The Game,” and his straight-laced school teacher fiancé Tiffney Cambridge as they prepare to walk down the aisle in Marrying The Game. It was anything but love at first sight when Tiffney Cambridge first met Jayceon Taylor. Tiffney, the 5th grade history teacher took to Jayceon, but wanted nothing to do with his alter ego, the young rapper known as The Game. Despite her reservations, love blossomed and after eight years and two children King Justice (5 years old) and Cali Dream (1 year old), Tiffney agreed to marry him. Life is complicated enough for Tiffney as she juggles to balance her career, family, friends, and most of all, being in love with two men: Jayceon Taylor, and the rapper The Game. For Tiffney, Jayceon’s actions leave her in a constant struggle wondering if she will have to compromise for the rest of her life with his demanding, lavish and wild career as a rapper. Each episode of Marrying The Game shows the difference between the most unlikely of couples and the love that ultimately brings them together and also might tear them apart. When you’re marrying Game, all bets are off, because it’s no easy walk down the aisle. Find out if they exchange vows on this season of Marrying The Game.
Thursday, November 22nd
Along for the Bride, series premiere at 10pm on TLC
– Planning a wedding is no piece of cake! Thank goodness for the invention of Bridesmaids…to help plan, organize, and support the bride through the most important and stressful time in her life. But not all Bridesmaids are created equal. Who will win the BFF competition and be crowned the Maid of Honor? The power of the MOH extends to the planning the bridal shower, the bachelorette, and is picked to stand first in the line-up. Chaos ensues as best friends from all different walks of life are thrown together and forced into tiny taffeta dresses. Will they all make it down the aisle in one piece? And will they remain Best Friends Forever?
Friday, November 23rd
Killer Karaoke, series premiere at 9pm on truTV
– Who doesn’t love to karaoke, especially when you’re incapacitated by drunkenness for example? Killer Karaoke takes it one step further and features contestants challenged to perform their favorite songs in extreme and outrageous circumstances. Steve-O hosts this hilarious adventure of karaoke gone wild.
Saturday, November 24th
Marvin Marvin, series premiere at 8:30pm on Nickelodeon
– Prepare to meet the world’s first known Klootonian alien – Marvin Marvin! While he may look like your average teenager, that’s just about where the similarities end. After his home planet was invaded by evil Klerg agents, Marvin’s parents sent him off to Earth, where he was taken in by the Forman family. Now Marvin must learn to “fit in” in a world where being normal takes on a whole new life form. That means no special powers, no happy floating and definitely NO talking to animals. Lucky for him, he can count on his newly adopted family to show him the ropes and look after him. Though it may take them some getting used to, at least Marvin won’t have to worry about finding true acceptance light-years away.