Sunday, June 3rd
Secret Millionaire, season premiere at 8pm on ABC
– Based on the hit UK series of the same name, each episode of Secret Millionaire follows one of America’s most successful business people for a week as they leave the comforts of home behind. They’ll keep their true identities hidden while living in some of the country’s most impoverished neighborhoods. Residing in local housing on welfare-level wages, these “secret millionaires” will try to find the most deserving people within the community. We’re talking about those selfless individuals who continually sacrifice everything to help anyone in need, and ultimately encourage others to do the same. Throughout this incredible experience, the millionaires will come face-to-face with some truly extraordinary people who put their own needs aside for the sake of others. At the end of the journey, they’ll reveal their true identity and donate their own money to these local heroes. It’s a life-changing moment you won’t want to miss.
The 2012 MTV Movie Awards, special awards show from 9 to 11pm on MTV
– The 2012 Movie Awards are heading back to California for another night of Golden Popcorn in the Golden State. The delightfully eccentric Russell Brand is sure to have plenty of shenanigans hidden up his sleeve so expect the unexpected. Actress Emma Stone will be honored with the first-ever “Trailblazer Award” following her fantastically successful year in “The Help” and “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” The Black Keys, Wiz Khalifa and fun will be performing.
Drop Dead Diva, season premiere at 9pm on Lifetime
– Lifetime’s critically acclaimed hit series returns for a fourth season with 13 new episodes. Joining the series’ roster of top name guest stars is Kim Kardashian (Keeping Up with the Kardashians), who makes her multiple episode debut in the season opener. The comedic drama tells the story of a shallow wannabe model named Deb who dies in a sudden accident only to find her soul resurfacing in the body of a brilliant, plus-size and recently deceased attorney, Jane (Brooke Elliott). The only people who know Deb is still alive in Jane’s body is her best friend/roommate Stacy and her guardian angel Fred. The hilarious Margaret Cho plays Jane’s loud assistant Teri. Carter MacIntyre (Undercovers) and Lex Medlin (Southland) join the ensemble cast as series regulars. Currently in production in Atlanta, season four begins with Jane (Elliott) and Owen (Medlin) enjoying a Roman Holiday in Italy while back at home the firm is on shaky ground under Kim’s (Levering) leadership. Teri (Cho) is dispatched to bring Jane home to take on a lucrative murder case while Grayson (Jackson Hurst) comes to terms with his new feelings for Jane. Meanwhile, following the devastating news of Grayson and Stacy (Bowlby) kissing in last season’s finale, Fred (Ben Feldman, Mad Men) moves on with a new girlfriend, leading Stacy to turn to famed relationship guru, Nikki LePree (Kardashian), for love advice.
The Glades, season premiere at 9pm on A&E
– It’s Season 3 of A&E’s crime procedural The Glades, starring Matt Passmore, Kiele Sanchez, Carlos Gomez and Michelle Hurd. Passmore stars as Jim Longworth, an attractive and brilliant Chicago homicide detective with a reputation for being difficult. When his captain wrongfully accuses him of sleeping with his wife and shoots him, he is exiled and forced to relocate. He lands in the sleepy, middle-of-nowhere town of Palm Glade, outside of the Florida Everglades where he’s surprised to discover murders keep piling up. Season 3 starts after Callie decides to stay in Palm Glade to be with Jim and their relationship is immediately put to the test when it proves more difficult to find work then she had imagined. Despite their love and support, big decisions weigh on them as they roll up their sleeves to make the day to day business of coming together as a couple work, creating new challenges that will test their commitment. Meanwhile, the Palm Glade substation gets shaken up when the FDLE sends Jennifer Starke, the beautiful, dynamic FDLE Bureau Chief to evaluate the substation’s track record of success and high rate of arrest, hoping to create a blueprint for the rest of the department. After a series of initial interviews, it becomes clear to Jennifer that their success is due to Longworth’s unorthodox style of investigation. In order to accomplish her goal, the Bureau Chief decides to take a more hands on approach in her evaluation, creating an interesting tension between the striking Bureau Chief and our lone wolf Detective Longworth.
Longmire, series premiere at 10pm on A&E
– A&E’s new contemporary crime thriller set in Big Sky country, is based on the Walt Longmire Mystery novels by best-selling author Craig Johnson. The series stars Australian actor Robert Taylor (“The Matrix”) as Walt Longmire, the charismatic, dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming, along with Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Gallactica), Lou Diamond Phillips (Numb3rs), Bailey Chase (Damages), Cassidy Freeman (Smallville) and newcomer Adam Bartley. Widowed only a year, Longmire is a man in psychic repair that buries his pain behind a brave face and dry wit. Struggling since his wife’s death and at the urging of his daughter, Cady (Freeman), Longmire knows that the time has come to turn his life around. With the help of Vic (Sackhoff), a female deputy new to the department, he becomes reinvigorated about his job and committed to running for re-election. When Branch (Chase), an ambitious, young deputy decides to run against him for sheriff, Longmire feels betrayed but remains steadfast in his dedication to the community. Longmire often turns to close friend and confidant Henry Standing Bear (Diamond Phillips) for support as he sets out to rebuild both his personal and professional life, one step at a time.
Monday, June 4th
Hell’s Kitchen, season premiere at 8pm on FOX
– Get ready for premiere chef Gordon Ramsay to spice up the tenth season of Hell’s Kitchen with 18 new competitors. These aspiring restaurateurs will brave Ramsay and his fiery command of the kitchen as he once again puts the competitors through an intense culinary academy to prove they possess the right combination of ingredients to win the life-changing grand prize: a head chef position at Gordon Ramsay Steak in the Paris Hotel, Las Vegas, NV. This season, the chefs leave the pleasantries at the door as the pressure to impress Chef Ramsay reaches the boiling point. As the competition progresses, the teams will be reduced until only two chefs are left to compete for the ultimate prize and fulfill their dreams of working in the culinary industry as the winner of Hell’s Kitchen.
Masterchef, season premiere at 9pm on FOX
– Famed award-winning chef Gordon Ramsay, restaurateur Joe Bastianich and acclaimed chef Graham Elliot return for Season Three of the amateur cooking competition Masterchef. This season will feature contestants from all walks of life representing 23 states – including a stock broker, a professional opera singer, an emergency physician, a food photographer, a plastic surgeon, as well as the first blind cook to enter the competition – all with the hopes of turning their culinary dream into a reality. The hopefuls will prepare their signature dish and present them to the distinguished judging panel: Gordon Ramsay (Gordon Ramsay Steak, maze), Joe Bastianich (Del Posto, Eataly) and Graham Elliot (Graham Elliot, Grahamwich). The judges will taste for flavor, originality, creativity and presentation. But most importantly, the amateur cooks must demonstrate a genuine passion for food and a drive to win in order to earn a coveted white apron and move on to the next round. Only those who put their best dish forward will move one step closer to becoming a culinary master.
Push Girls, series premiere at 10pm on Sundance
– Sundance Channel is bringing an unfettered, uncensored glimpse at what it means to be sexy, ambitious and living with paralysis in Hollywood with Push Girls, a new original non-fiction series from producer Gay Rosenthal (Ruby, Little People, Big World). 14 episodes of the docu-series trace the lives of four dynamic, outspoken and beautiful women who, by accident or illness, have been paralyzed from the neck or the waist down.
Tuesday, June 5th
Rizzoli & Isles, season premiere at 9pm on TNT
– TNT’s hit dramedy stars Angie Harmon as Jane Rizzoli, a tough-as-nails Boston police detective, and Sasha Alexander as Maura Isles, a smart, impeccably dressed medical examiner from a privileged background. Despite being complete opposites, the two women share an offbeat chemistry and strong working relationship that has helped them bust some of Boston’s most notorious criminals. Lorraine Bracco stars as Jane’s demanding and intrusive mother, Angela. Lee Thompson Young is Detective Barry Frost, Jane’s somewhat green partner. Bruce McGill plays Detective Vince Korsak, Jane’s seasoned former partner who resents her being paired with Frost. And Jordan Bridges is Jane’s brother, Frankie Jr., a patrol cop who hopes one day to become a detective. In the season 3 premiere, Jane and Maura’s friendship suffers following the shooting of Maura’s biological father, gangster Paddy Doyle (guest star John Doman). Jane also finds herself in the middle of an Internal Affairs investigation. And her relationship with FBI Agent Gabriel Dean (guest-star Billy Burke) is exposed.
Wednesday, June 9th
2012 CMT Music Awards, special awards show from 8 to 10:30pm on CMT
– Cue what seems like the 50th country music awards show this year! Carrie Underwood leads the field at the 2012 CMT Music Awards, claiming five nominations. Women are the frontrunners this year with Miranda Lambert following close behind Underwood with four nominations – two for her solo work and two as a member of country trio and first-time nominees Pistol Annies, who are up for group video of the year and USA Weekend breakthrough video of the year.Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, The Civil Wars and Thompson Square are next in line, tied for three nominations each.
Royal Pains, season premiere at 9pm on USA
– USA announces the return of the Hamptons’ doctor-on-demand, Hank Lawson (Mark Feuerstein), in Royal Pains. When Hank’s medical career comes to a crashing hault, his younger brother Evan drags him to the Hamptons to drink his sorrows away and by the end of the weekend their new concierge doctor practice HankMed is born with Evan as the CFO. This season, the business might cause a permanent divide between the Lawson brothers. Also, Judy Greer guest stars as a professional matchmaker named Veronica Sullivan who seeks treatment from HankMed for a heart condition, and ends up making Hank (Mark Feuerstein) and Divya (Reshma Shetty) reevaluate their own romantic lives.
Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America, season premiere at 9pm on Travel
– The sandwich is the most beloved, deliciously versatile invention of all time. From delicious New York deli meat piled high on rye to central California’s tri-tip smothered in barbecue sauce, this delectable symbol of American ingenuity takes on countless shapes and flavors from coast to coast. But one question remains: Which sandwich is the best in America? Adam Richman is on a mission to find out. In each episode, Adam will choose a region of the country, sample 3 of its top sandwiches – and choose 1 to represent the region in the National Championship. In the hour-long battle royale, the 10 regional winners and 2 secret wild cards will go head-to-head, March Madness-style. In the end, only one will claim the coveted title of Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America.
Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles, season premiere at 9pm on Bravo
– The most buzzed-about real estate gurus return to Bravo for a brand new season of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles. Josh Flagg, Madison Hildebrand, and Josh Altman give viewers an up-close and personal look inside the high-stakes, cutthroat world of the Los Angeles real estate market. Season 5 puts the spotlight on Josh Altman, Josh Flagg, and Madison Hildebrand, three of LA’s most aggressive real estate magnates selling the high life at high prices in the most exclusive neighborhoods in town; Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Malibu. Tensions will rise, open houses will flow and clients will test their patience as the guys weather a tough market and trying times in their personal and professional lives in the City of Angels.
Operation Repo, season premiere at 9:30pm on TruTV
– From luxury boats and planes to expensive sports cars and tricked-out trucks, if you can’t make your payments, the Operation Repo team will find you! When it comes to recovering property from deadbeat owners, Lou, Sonia, Matt, Froy and Lyndah will stop at nothing to get the job done.
Thursday, June 7th
Saving Hope, series premiere at 9pm on NBC
– Saving Hope is a new medical supernatural drama series that stars Erica Durance (Smallville), Michael Shanks (Stargate Atlantis) and Daniel Gillies (The Vampire Diaries). In Saving Hope, when charismatic Chief of Surgery Charlie Harris (Shanks) at Hope-Zion Hospital ends up in a coma, he leaves the hospital in chaos – and his fiancee and fellow surgeon, Alex Reid (Durance), in a state of shock. Along with newly arrived star surgeon, Joel Goran (Gillies), Reid races to save Harris’ life. As the action unfolds, the comatose Harris explores the hospital halls in “spirit” form, not sure if he’s a ghost or a figment of his own imagination. Reid, along with her fellow doctors, press on to save his life and those of their other patients as they deal with the complicated and courageous decisions that are made in their daily struggle to keep hope alive.
The Choice, series premiere at 9pm on FOX
– So You Think You Can Dance’s fabulous Cat Deeley hosts a new celebrity dating series with a twist. FOX takes the dating game show for a spin by giving celebrities The Choice to prove that love is really blind. The Choice features the world’s most eligible celebrities competing to find true love among a group of sexy singles…they can’t see. Each episode, 4 celebrities sit in The Voice-type chairs with their back to the stage and pick their (literally!) blind date based only on their voice and immediately go on a date. Featuring celebrities like Jersey Shore’s Pauly D and Mike “The Situation”, former DWTS contestants Romeo and Mike Catherwood, Carmen Electra and teen heartthrob Joe Jonas.
Cajun Justice, series premiere at 10pm on A&E
– This new original real-life series that follows the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office, a world where the sheriff is like a king, voodoo is a common practice and no police call is routine. Cajun Justice is a character-driven docudrama unlike any other nonfiction cop show. The detectives and deputies of the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office are charged with serving and protecting over 2,000 square miles of treacherous swampland in Southern Louisiana. Located 45 miles south of New Orleans, the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff”s Office investigates thousands of incidents every year. With the fiery personalities of the local Cajuns and the Louisiana justice system unlike any other (it’s the only state that is ruled under Napoleonic law), there’s no such thing as an ordinary police call. Whether it’s a creepy sighting of the Rougarou (“shape-shifting swamp monster”), a distressed neighbor reporting a stolen air conditioner during a heat wave, or a lead on a gruesome local serial-killer case; the deeper into the sticky swampland the deputies delve, the stranger and more mysterious the calls become. In the remote swamps, certain residents think the rules don’t apply to them and are more than willing to fight back. As the heat and humidity rises, so does the crime rate and unusual behavior. Sheriff Vernon Bourgeois Jr., a former oil man, runs the department with extraordinary power, and like all sheriffs in Louisiana, no one can arrest him except the coroner, dead or alive. In each half-hour episode of Cajun Justice, Bourgeois, with his signature style, leads his colorful crew of detectives and deputies as they investigate the unique and eerie occurrences of the region.
Friday, June 8th
Comedy Bang! Bang!, series premiere at 10pm on IFC
– Based on Scott Aukerman’s (co-creator/director/producer, Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis; writer/performer, Mr. Show popular podcast of the same name, Comedy Bang! Bang! cleverly riffs on the well-known format of the late night talk show, infusing celebrity appearances and comedy sketches with a tinge of the surreal. In each episode, Aukerman engages his guests with unfiltered and improvisational lines of questioning, punctuated by banter and beats provided by bandleader, one-man musical mastermind Reggie Watts (Conan), to reinvent the traditional celebrity interview. Packed with character cameos, filmic shorts, sketches and games set amongst an off-beat world, Comedy Bang! Bang! delivers thirty minutes of absurd laugh-loaded fun featuring some of the biggest names in comedy.
Lives on Fire, series premiere at 9pm on OWN
– Lives on Fire takes us inside the extraordinary worlds of four remarkable women who risk their lives every day to take command during California’s most dangerous disasters. As members of one of the nation’s largest emergency response teams, these female firefighters are ready to battle against nature’s most unforgiving forces. Viewers witness the drama, action and danger of their jobs as they respond to life and death situations. With the ending of each shift, these women also open the doors into their personal lives as they strive to balance being mothers, wives, girlfriends and daughters. Viewers will follow four very different women including Nica Vasquez, a mother who has 12 years of experience working in the service as a veteran firefighter/engineer; Rosanne Grier, who is in her fifth year as a seasonal firefighter working against the odds to become permanent; Michele Dyck, a veteran firefighter/engineer with 12 years of experience who works at a station in a coastal area known for its dangerous cliff and open water rescues; and Diley Greiser, a mother who is in her seventh year as a firefighter/paramedic who is adjusting to being the new person at Station 17 – one of the busiest and most demanding stations in Riverside County.
Saturday, June 9th
Guys Choice Awards, awards show from 9 to 11pm on Spike
– Spike TV’s Guys Choice isn’t the typical Hollywood awards show honoring the same celebrities and categories viewers always see. This show is a star-studded event featuring what guys want, including innovative and creative categories and a bevy of foxy trophy ladies. Guys Choice – chosen by guys, for guys. This year’s star-studded homage to the year in Guydom once again brings together the biggest names in entertainment and sports.