Sunday, March 11th
America The Wild, series premiere at 8pm on Nat Geo, then moves to regular time slot on Mondays at 9pm
– Wildlife naturalist Casey Anderson will host and star in this new series as he goes across the country in search of capturing several of the most elusive animals on camera, including mountain lions, polar bears and wolverines. The thrill of the hunt motivates Anderson, who was nicknamed the “animal magnet” as a kid. This show is a visual experience of a lot of luck, hard work, and epic moments as cameras roll on some of these animals’ never-before-seen behavior. From the bottom of the grand canyon to the frigid arctic, Anderson went through a roller-coaster of emotion to make his goal a reality.
Bob’s Burgers, season premiere at 8:30pm on Fox
– The cult comedy hit follows the ups and downs of third-generation restaurateur Bob (H. Jon Benjamin), who runs Bob’s Burgers with the help of his wife and their three kids. Bob and his unpredictable family have big ideas about burgers, but they fall short on service and sophistication. Despite their restaurant’s greasy counters, lousy location and dearth of customers, Bob and his family are determined to make every “Grand Re-Re-Re-opening” a success. Business may be slow, but Bob and his family never give up hope. This season, Bob and family test-drive the food truck industry, dive into the world of synchronized swimming, search for treasure in an abandoned taffy factory and get tied up with a very needy bank robber.
Shahs of Sunset, series premiere at 10pm on Bravo
– Shahs of Sunset follows a group of friends who are trying to juggle their active social lives and up-and-coming careers while balancing the demands of their families and traditions. These passionate socialites are fervent on the dating and party scene, but seeking approval from their family they face pressures to settle down and marry within the community. From outings on Rodeo Drive to traditional Persian feasts at home, this series celebrates the unique lifestyle of a group of friends who have worked hard for what they have and are not afraid to flaunt it.
Tuesday, March 13th
Fashion Star, series premiere from 9:30pm to 11pm on NBC
– NBC kicks off the new year with the new reality competition series, which will search for the next big brand in fashion. Featuring host and executive producer Elle Macpherson along with celebrity mentors Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie and John Varvatos, the series will give 14 unknown designers the chance to win a multi-million dollar prize to launch their collections in three of America’s largest retailers: Macy’s, H&M and Saks Fifth Avenue. Each week, the show will begin with an exhilarating fashion show unlike anything seen before featuring musical performances, dancers and models in front of a studio audience. Every fashion show will be built around a weekly challenge that is designed to further develop and expand the designers’ brands. The series will feature clothes designed for America to buy, and it has enlisted three of the world’s top retailers to help in the decision-making process. Caprice Willard (Macy’s), Terron E. Schaefer (Saks Fifth Avenue) and Nicole Christie (H&M) will serve as the judges who make on-the-spot decisions as they vie for the right to purchase and exclusively carry the work of the up-and-coming designers each week. At the end of each episode, America will have the chance to immediately purchase the winning designs showcased on the episode that week.
Wednesday, March 14th
Interior Therapy With Jeff Lewis, series premiere at 9pm on Bravo
– Everyone’s favorite obsessive-compulsive house-flipper is moving in with his clients. Bravo’s Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis follows Jeff Lewis and Jenni Pulos as they move into someone else’s home and Jeff does what he does best — judge their flaws and redesign their space. He’ll observe the homeowners, diagnose their problems, and then take over their house for five days — with the goal of improving them inside and out. Of course he does this by using a combination of brutal honesty, impeccable design, and a few unique solutions that only Lewis could come up with. His trusted assistant Pulos, and his loyal housekeeper, Zoila Chavez, are along for the ride to make sure he doesn’t go too far over the line. This time, Lewis is not just redesigning a space; he’s redesigning people’s lives.
South Park, season premiere at 10pm on Comedy Central
– Created by comic geniuses Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning, animated series features the breathtakingly irreverent and ruthlessly funny misadventures of four foul-mouthed, troublemaking young boys in a small town nestled in the Colorado Rockies. Now entering its 16th season, South Park continues to surprise even its most devoted fans each and every week. Known for its unbelievably immediate and ruthless responses to world events, the new episodes bring up-to-the-minute news and pop culture icons to the town of South Park for social commentary and good old-fashioned ridicule.
Ugly Americans, midseason premiere at 10:30pm on Comedy Central
Thursday, March 15th
Community, midseason premiere at 8pm on NBC
Missing, series premiere at 8pm on ABC
– Often described as the TV version of the Liam Neeson-starring movie Taken, Ashley Judd stars as a former CIA agent who learns that her son, Michael, disappears while studying abroad, and she races against time as she travels to Europe to track him down. At 8 years old, Michael watched as his father, CIA Agent Paul Winstone, was murdered. Now 10 years later, Paul’s wife, Becca, is faced with the reality of her son growing up. When Michael is afforded the opportunity to study abroad, his mother reluctantly agrees it’s time to let him go. Just a few weeks into his trip Michael disappears, and Becca immediately suspects foul play. When she arrives in Rome, she begins piecing together the clues left behind. It isn’t long before the kidnappers realize they’ve picked a fight with the wrong woman. Becca Winstone has a secret of her own – before Paul’s death, she was also a lethal CIA Agent. But if she wants to find her son alive, Becca will have to rely on old friends and reopen old wounds. Her resourcefulness, skill and determination will be put to the test – but a mother’s love knows no limits.
Behind The Music, season premiere at 9pm on VH1
– VH1’s most celebrated music documentary series returns with seven of today’s most successful and celebrated artists. The five-time Emmy Award-nominated series gives viewers a front row seat to the most exclusive and intimate interviews with the artists as well as their families, friends and colleagues. Featured this season are Missy Elliott, Ice Cube, Mary J. Blige, Miranda Lambert, Enrique Iglesias, Adam Lambert and Ricky Martin. The series will bring viewers never-before-seen footage of these talented musicians and the people who know them best.
Friday, March 16th
Fairly Legal, season premiere at 9pm on USA
– Kate Reed (Sarah Shahi) is a firm believer that justice can always be found-even if it’s not always in the courtroom. Once a lawyer at her family’s esteemed San Francisco firm, Kate’s frustration with the legal system led her to a new career as a mediator. Thanks to her innate understanding of human nature, thorough legal knowledge, and wry sense of humor, Kate is a natural when it comes to dispute resolution. Except, it seems, when it comes to conflicts in her own life. Since her father’s sudden death, Kate’s relationship with her new boss-her “wicked” stepmother Lauren (Virginia Williams)-has grown ever more complicated, and the situation with her soon-to-be-ex-husband Justin (Michael Trucco), a San Francisco ADA, is no less confusing. With help from her resourceful assistant Leonardo (Baron Vaughn), Kate’s doing her best to focus on work and avoid her own problems. But with new personal challenges and tough, unconventional cases suddenly on her docket, this newly-minted mediator’s skills are about to be put to the test.
In Plain Sight, season premiere at 10pm on USA
– In the season finale, Mary was ordered to protect her least-favorite witness from hired mercenaries on the day of her sister’s wedding. Meanwhile, Brandi battled her own wedding-induced panic. When ambushed by assassins while escorting the witness to give his testimony, Marshall covered the eight month pregnant Mary from a hail of bullets. Mary finally made it back to the wedding to have her sister’s back but it wasn’t long before she went into premature labor and Marshall was right there holding her hand. This final season, US Marshal Mary Shannon is facing her toughest assignment yet: motherhood!
North Woods Law, series premiere at 10pm on Animal Planet
– This new Animal Planet series follows Maine’s elite game-warden service as they navigate the Pine Tree State’s rugged terrain during hunting season – one of the busiest and most perilous times of the year. Each punch of the time clock is a ticket to extreme danger and drama as undercover stings and intense rescues are all in a day’s work. Whether they’re tracking bears on dangerous mountains or busting drunk drivers on ATVs, these wardens risk life and limb to protect animals and serve the people of Maine.