Sunday, March 4th
Army Wives, 2-hour season premiere at 9pm on Lifetime
– Lifetime’s most successful series returns with its sixth season and a two-hour premiere event of back-to-back episodes. The show follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women — and one man — living with their spouses and families on an active Army post. The series films in Charleston, South Carolina. This season, a hurricane strikes and one wife won’t weather the storm. Also, Kelli Williams (The Practice) joins the cast playing Jacqueline “Jackie” Clarke, the ambitious wife of two-star Major General Kevin Clarke. Television icon Susan Lucci (All My Children) makes several guest star appearances as Audrey, the wife of a retired Brigadier General.
GCB, series premiere at 10pm on ABC
– Based on the book Good Christian Bitches, this new dramedy is a funny, sassy and heartwarming drama that begs the question: Can you go back home to a place where no one seems to have grown up? When former mean girl Amanda Vaughn (Leslie Bibb) moves back to Dallas 18 years after high school, former unpopular teen-turned-diva-of-Dallas Carlene Cockburn (Emmy and Tony Award-Winner Kristin Chenoweth) gets a major dose of PTSD. To top it off, Amanda’s living across the street from the Cockburns with her feisty mother Gigi Stopper (Emmy Award-Nominee Annie Potts)! Amanda has changed for the morally better but Carlene and her other victims — the GCBs — have their doubts. The GCBs now rule the school that is Dallas society and are about to settle the score with Amanda Vaughn. The other fabulous GCBs include the shrewd, distinguished CEO Cricket; the endearing, consummate housewife and mother, Sharon; and the self-made, always-single-but-on-the-prowl Heather. Behind every great GCB (except Heather, of course), is a great husband, which includes Carlene’s Ripp (David James Elliot), a devoted hunk with a secret or two; Cricket’s Blake, her gorgeously fabulous better half; and Sharon’s Zack, a good-time guy and former pro athlete. Let the games begin…
Breakout Kings, season premiere at 10pm on A&E
– This season, a King will fall – A&E’s original scripted drama series from the creators of the hit series Prison Break, returns for an action-packed second season. Breakout Kings follows an unconventional partnership between the U.S. Marshals’ office and a group of convicts as they work to catch fugitives on the run. Veteran U.S. Marshals Charlie Duchamp (Laz Alonso, Avatar) and Ray Zancanelli (Domenick Lombardozzi, The Wire) decide to reject protocol and take an unorthodox approach to their work: using former criminals to catch current ones. They form a special task force composed of the three most elusive convicts Ray ever captured: Lloyd Lowery (Jimmi Simpson, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia), a former child prodigy and behaviorist/psychiatric expert who excels in psychoanalysis; Shea Daniels (Malcolm Goodwin, “American Gangster”), an ex-gang banger who knows how to work the system, both in prison and on the street; and Erica Reed (Serinda Swan, “Tron: Legacy”), a sexy expert tracker who learned her trade from her bounty hunter father. Charlie and Ray also employ the services of Julianne Simms (Brooke Nevin) a civilian who acts as the “funnel” for the group – all information, tips and data go through her.
Monday, March 5th
Love Broker, series premiere at 10pm on Bravo
– The series follows New York’s most passionate matchmaker, Lori Zaslow, as she hits the streets of Manhattan searching tirelessly for soulmates for her clients. Lori believes you can’t wait for love to come to you -– you have to go out and find it. As co-founder of the boutique matchmaking service, Project Soulmate, Lori will do most anything to find her clients love. Lori caters to upscale, educated singles serious about love utilizing a blind date technique that she believes is the first step to love success.
Tuesday, March 6th
Breaking In, season premiere at 9:30pm on FOX
– Working at Contra Security is anything but a typical office experience. The Contra team is led by larger-than-life man of mystery and master of manipulation, Oz. Then there’s Oz’s go-to guy, Cameron Price, the team’s computer hacker and cyber cracker. Cameron’s best buddy in the office is Cash Sparks, a fanboy who specializes in gadgets, logistics and office pranks that only a geek mastermind could think up. But what happens when the company is bought out by a stuffy, multi-billion dollar, global corporation, and these high-IQ oddballs are suddenly forced to play by the rules? Contra Security has always been a hip, exciting place to work. One thing’s for sure: Oz is going to have a hard time taking orders – especially from their calculating new boss Veronica Mann (Megan Mullally). Yep, that’s right. The Contra mavericks are now working for the “Mann.” Veronica is sassy and brassy, but a joy to work for…as long as you do exactly what she wants. She’s brought with her Molly Hughes, her overachieving protégé and the new office manager. Molly is super-smart, super-quirky and super into her job…none of which helps her to fit in.
Wednesday, March 7th
Million Dollar Listing New York, series premiere at 10pm on Bravo
– Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles has been known to show some of the biggest and most expensive properties that California has to offer, but now it’s time for the East Coast to showcase its luxury properties in Million Dollar Listing New York. This new docu-series follows three of the most ambitious real estate agents as they give viewers an inside look into the aggressive, high-stakes world of New York’s real estate market as they close multi-million dollar deals faster than a cab running a red light.
My Crazy Obsession, series premiere at 10pm on TLC
– TLC’s newest reality series pulls back the curtains to reveal some of the nation’s most extreme and unique obsessions. The series takes viewers behind-the-scenes of homes that are dedicated entirely to the owners’ infatuation with various objects, people, or lifestyles. These individuals go to great lengths to preserve the quality and authenticity of their jaw-dropping possessions and daily routines — and, for the first time, they’re allowing cameras to document their secret world of unbelievable, one-of-a-kind treasures and sometimes bizarre, never-before-seen habits and rituals. My Crazy Obsession reveals the time, money, and effort required to fulfill and maintain these uncommon passions. The series kicks off with a couple that boasts a collection of over 5,000 dolls. With their favorite doll, Kevin, by their side, the couple plans play dates and parties to celebrate their always-expanding collection with other doll collectors.
Happily Divorced, season premiere at 10:30pm on TV Land
– Fran Drescher stars, writes and executive produces a show based on her real-life experience of divorcing her long-life closeted gay husband. This comedy series centers around Los Angeles florist Fran (Drescher) as she deals with dating after finding out her realtor husband of 18 years (John Michael Higgins) is gay. Fran juggles her new relationships, while still living under the same roof with her ex-husband. The cast is rounded out by Fran’s best friend Judi, her parents Dori and Glen and her flower delivery employee Cesar. Written and created by Fran Drescher and her ex-husband Peter Marc Jacobson (The Nanny, What I Like About You).
Friday, March 9th
Ghost Adventures, season premiere at 9pm on Travel Channel
– The crew – Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin – is back to investigate the scariest, most notorious, haunted places in the world. The trio will interview eyewitnesses and historians at each location, arming themselves with the stories of the ghosts they will later provoke and confront during their dusk-to-dawn lockdowns. (Note: They don’t always come out unscathed!) Then they’ll review and analyze their findings with some the most respected experts and specialists in the paranormal field.
Saturday, March 10th
Game Change, made-for-TV movie at 9pm on HBO
Based on the bestselling book of the same title and starring Julianne Moore, Woody Harrelson and Ed Harris, HBO Films’ Game Change follows John McCain’s (Harris) 2008 presidential campaign, from his selection of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin (Moore) as his running mate to their ultimate defeat in the general election. Harrelson portrays Steve Schmidt, McCain’s senior campaign strategist.