Sunday, November 28th
Bridalplasty, series premiere at 9pm on E!
– Every bride-to-be in the world died a little inside when the promos for this new trashy reality series started airing. 12 brides-to-be will compete in challenges to earn plastic-surgery procedures in a quest to win their ultimate dream wedding. The contestants are all no-names except for Alexandra, a former contestant on The Biggest Loser where she met her fiancé. Surprisingly, at least half of the contestants are not in any way overweight or obese. Former Miss USA Shanna Moakler will host and Dr. Terry Dubrow of SoCal will be the plastic surgeon on hand to perform the procedures for the lucky winners.
Tuesday, November 30th
Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, special fashion show at 10pm on CBS
– The annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show is always a fun spectacle not to be missed by men and women alike. This year will mark the first time in a long time that the most famous Victoria’s Secret Angel supermodel Heidi Klum will be absent after having quit her gig as VS’s top angel earlier this fall. Supermodel Adriana Lima is poised to take the reigns in Klum’s departure and will sport the $2 million Bombshell Fantasy Bra designed by renowned Italian jeweler Damiani. Katy Perry and Akon will provide great tunage for the models to stroll down the runway.
Strange Days With Bob Saget, series premiere at 10pm on A&E
– This new comedy documentary series follows Full House star and stand-up comedian Bob Saget busting down barriers to investigate some of America’s most fascinating subcultures and corners of society. His unflinching observations about offbeat people and lifestyles in his stage performances have sparked him to take a more in-depth, hands-on investigation of this subject matter. Documenting his journey around America, Saget immerses himself in different unusual cultures from the world: he joins a motorcycle club (riding in a sidecar from Nashville to Daytona), looks for Bigfoot with fellow ‘Squatchers’ in the Pacific Northwest, joins a frat at Cornell, explores the world of backyard professional wrestling, goes to a summer camp with fourteen year olds, and gets ‘lost in Las Vegas’ Hunter S. Thompson-style.
Wednesday, December 1st
Top Chef All-Stars, season premiere at 10pm on Bravo
– They’re back and they’re ready for redemption –- Bravo’s Top Chef congregates a dream team of 18 past cheftestants who nearly won the title to return to see if they have what it takes. The 2010 Primetime Emmy Award-winning Top Chef returns to New York City for Season 8 with host Padma Lakshmi and head judge chef Tom Colicchio, alongside judges Gail Simmons and new this season, best-selling author and chef, Anthony Bourdain. Top Chef offers a fascinating window into the competitive, pressure-filled environment of world-class cookery and the restaurant business at the highest level. The series features aspiring chefs who compete for their shot at culinary stardom and the chance to earn the prestigious title of Top Chef.
Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew, season premiere at 10pm on VH1
– Addiction specialist Dr. Drew returns for a fourth season of Celebrity Rehab to once again face the intense task of helping a new group of celebrity patients in their quest for sobriety. As the patients check in, Dr. Drew first lands them at the Pasadena Recovery Center, then meets with them individually to examine the role that their addictions play in their lives. As the patients detox and the intense physical and emotional withdrawl begins, one of the patients suffers from a severe panic attack and even contemplates suicide.
Friday, December 3rd
CMT Artists of the Year, special from 8pm to 9:30pm on CMT
– Oscar winner and (more recently) country singer Kevin Costner hosts this first-ever event celebrating the artists who owned country in 2010 … Carrie Underwood, Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum, Taylor Swift and the Zac Brown Band. Broadcast from Nashville during a 90-minute special, this exclusive event will honor country music’s best with inspiring performances by the artists and their peers, A-list celebrity appearances from across the entertainment spectrum and the finest food prepared by top James Beard award-winning chefs.