Sunday, October 10th
Food Feuds, series premiere at 10pm on Food Network
– Across the country, heated rivalries divide passionate locals in cities big and small — over which dish defines the district. From meaty lobster rolls and golden fried clams to juicy meatballs and luscious cheesecake, these signature dishes polarize the community. Iron Chef Michael Symon pounds the pavement searching for the country’s most intense and long-standing dish disputes to settle once and for all. Michael works in their kitchens, interviews locals, and summons undercover critics to learn as much as he can about the divisive dishes to finally put a lid on these Food Feuds.
Monday, October 11th
Giuliana & Bill, season premiere at 8pm on Style
– Once upon a time, E! News anchor Giuliana DePandi interviewed Apprentice winner Bill Rancic. They fell in love, got married and settled down…in Chicago and L.A.! Watch their wedded bliss unfold in Style’s real-life romantic comedy.
Tuesday, October 12th
Private Chefs of Beverly Hills, season premiere at 9pm on Food
– Living in Beverly Hills is ultra glamorous but cooking for these spoiled brats? Not so much. This delicious docu-soap follows six gifted cooks from Big City Chefs, Beverly Hills’ premiere private-chef placement agency. On call 24/7, the chefs must cater to the whims of their over-the-top and eccentric clientele in Los Angeles’ most posh neighborhood. The cast includes six chefs with varied culinary expertise and background.
Wednesday, October 13th
What’s Eating You, series premiere at 10pm on E!
– This six-part series features true stories of food, fear, and obsession. Men and women battle distorted body images and self-created, life-threatening food rituals and compulsions in a fight for their lives.
Thursday, October 14th
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, season premiere at 10pm on truTV
– Jesse Ventura and his team of investigators are on a mission to examine some of the most frightening and mysterious conspiracy allegations of our time. They review evidence and meet with experts and eyewitnesses to learn more about such topics as the JFK assassination, Area 51 and a possible plot to kidnap our nation’s water supply. “This is my personal journey,” Ventura says, “to prove that there is more to these stories than you know about.”
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, series premiere at 10pm on Bravo
– Building on the record-breaking success of Real Housewives franchise, Bravo is heading to one of the most glamorous cities in the world for its newest installment. The series follows six of the most affluent women in the country as they enjoy the lavish lifestyle that only Beverly Hills can provide.
Friday, October 15th
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, season premiere at 8pm on CMT
– It is arguably the most famous uniform in all of professional sports. The white and blue star-spangled outfits of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders have unquestionably become an iconic symbol of America. Since their first championship days in the 1970s, the Dallas Cowboys have been called America’s Team and their famed cheerleaders, America’s Sweethearts. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders have been often imitated throughout the league but never equaled in terms of beauty, style, athleticism and worldwide popularity. In this series, CMT will bring you the inside story of selecting this year’s Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders squad with all the emotion and drama as thousands of women hope to fill the 36-member team. It is an intense, grueling four-month process that begins in April as thousands of hopefuls descend on historic Texas stadium for the open calls and ends in August as the final team greets the players at the first preseason home game in front of 50,000 fans. There are three individuals who will ultimately decide each woman’s fate. Director Kelli Finglass, a former DCC, is the heart and soul of the organization. She knows what it takes to be a DCC. She knows what she needs from each girl. And she demands it throughout every moment of the audition process. Judy Trammell, the DCC choreographer, challenges the women to learn routines and perform as a team. She knows early on if a woman has got game. And then there’s Jay Johnson, a former Army drill sergeant, who is in charge of DCC boot camp, an intensive schedule of strength, conditioning and attitude training, based on how it’s done in the U.S. Army.
Sanctuary, season premiere at 10pm on Syfy
– Starring Amanda Tapping, best known to fans as the brilliant Col. Samantha Carter on Stargate SG-1, Sanctuary is the first series to shoot extensively on green screen, using virtual sets and extraordinary visual effects. The sci-fi series follows the adventures of the beautiful, enigmatic and always surprising Dr. Helen Magnus (Tapping), a brilliant scientist who holds the secrets of a clandestine population — a group of strange and sometimes terrifying beings that hide among humans. Along with her new recruit, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Will Zimmerman, her quirky tech wiz Henry, and her fearless daughter Ashley, Magnus seeks to protect this threatened phenomena as well as unlock the mysteries behind their existence. The series also stars Christopher Heyerdahl as the sinister John Druitt.
School Pride, series premiere at 8pm on NBC
– This new docuseries tells the stories of communities coming together to renovate their aging and broken public schools. While transforming the school, the community also restores its sense of value and school pride. The cameras follow students, teachers and parents as they roll up their sleeves and rebuild their own schools, concluding with the unveiling of a brand new, completely transformed school. They are motivated by a quartet of community organizers and personalities – SWAT Commander Tom Stroup; interior designer Susie Castillo (House of Payne); comedian and former substitute teacher Kym Whitley (Til Death); and journalist Jacob Soboroff (AMC News). Together, the team of experts will lead the community through the makeover process.
Saturday, October 16th
Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp, series premiere at 10pm on VH1 Classic
– This five episode series documents the real life dream inside every music fan — becoming a rock star! In Rock N’ Roll Fantasy Camp we’ll follow 12 musicians ready to step out of their lives as 9 to 5’ers, truck drivers, teachers, dads and husbands and onto the stage. Over one week, our campers will form bands and rehearse…culminating in a live performance at an iconic venue their own rock idols have conquered. With a few hiccups along the way, the journey will be anything but dull…fights will erupt and stage fright will ensue, ensuring that only those with rock n’ roll in their blood will make it! As if that doesn’t sound hard enough, these campers will be learning the ropes from rock gods including Ace Frehley, Michael Anthony, Lita Ford, Lemmy Kilmister, Matt Sorum, Eddie Kramer, and Bret Michaels. Our camp counselors/rock stars Rudy Sarzo, Kip Winger and Mark Hudson will be doling out tough love to the wannabe rockers…but what doesn’t kill them makes them stronger.