Sunday, March 25th
Mad Men, 2-hour season premiere at 9pm on AMC
- Set in 1960s New York, the sexy, stylized and provocative AMC drama Mad Men follows the lives of the ruthlessly competitive men and women of Madison Avenue advertising, an ego-driven world where key players make an art of the sell. The series revolves around the conflicted world of Don Draper (Hamm), the biggest ad man (and ladies man) in the business, and his colleagues at the Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce Advertising Agency. As Don makes the plays in the boardroom and the bedroom, he struggles to stay a step ahead of the rapidly changing times and the young executives nipping at his heels. The series also depicts authentically the roles of men and women in this era while exploring the true human nature beneath the guise of 1960s traditional family values.
Monday, March 26th
Oprah’s Lifeclass: The Tour, season premiere from 8 to 10pm on OWN
- Oprah’s Lifeclass is a self-help program that showcases all of Oprah’s lessons, revelations and aha moments over the past 25 years broken down to help make your life better, happier, bigger, richer – more fulfilling. The six-episode second season of Lifeclass features Winfrey taking the show on the road with a variety of spiritual teachers. The two-house live season premieres features Iyanla Vanzant and will be broadcast from the tour’s first stop, The Peabody Opera House in St. Louis, Missouri.
Brooklyn 11223, series premiere at 11pm on Oxygen
- Oxygen takes viewers to the close-knit Brooklyn community of Bay Ridge, and the adjacent neighborhoods of Coney Island, Brighton Beach, Bensonhurst and Gravesend (where two of the women live) in this new reality series. The series provides a voyeuristic look into the lives of a group of twentysomething friends whose once rock-solid friendships have been torn apart by betrayal. The borough of Brooklyn provides a scenic and energetic backdrop to an authentic story of friendship, love and family. Vividly shot in a lush documentary style that showcases the urban streetscapes of Brooklyn, Brooklyn 11223 reveals a story featuring two former best friends, one of whom might have betrayed the bonds of friendship by seducing the other’s boyfriend.
Tuesday, March 27th
Best Ink, series premiere at 10pm on Oxygen
- Best Ink is a so new competition reality series laying bare the cutthroat and wildly unpredictable world of tattoo artistry. Tattooists are on the cutting edge of an ever-growing phenomenon: permanent body art. With nothing but their needles, ink, and passion, ten respected tattoo artists from across the country compete over eight episodes for $100,000 and a cover and feature spread in Tattoo magazine. Each artist produces bona fide masterpieces on skin—a permanence rarely seen in the reality competition world. The indelible body art will be created for, and on, real people in a variety of challenges designed to showcase the artists’ talents. The contestants are guided through the competition by television host and recording artist Kimberly Caldwell.
16 and Pregnant, season premiere at 10pm on MTV
- The fourth and final season of 16 and Pregnant premieres with two new back-to-back episodes of MTV’s docu-series focusing on the controversial subject of teen pregnancy. Each episode follows a 5-7 month period in the life of a teenager as she navigates the bumpy terrain of adolescence, growing pains, rebellion, and coming of age; all while dealing with being pregnant. Each story offers a unique look into the wide variety of challenges pregnant teens face: marriage, adoption, religion, gossip, finances, rumors among the community, graduating high school, getting (or losing) a job. Faced with incredibly adult decisions, these girls are forced to sacrifice their teenage years and their high school experiences. But there is an optimism among them; they have the dedication to make their lives work, and to do as they see fit to provide the best for their babies.
Wednesday, March 28th
Whitechapel, season premiere at 10pm on BBC America
- Last season, the intrepid team tracked down a blood-thirsty Jack the Ripper copycat and faced off against the gangster brutality of a new generation of Krays. But now they are faced with a whole new set of challenges. The new season will find Detective Inspector Joseph Chandler, Detective Sergeant Miles and Edward Buchan spreading their investigations beyond the boundaries of East London’s Whitechapel, as they peel back layers of the East End’s most gruesome history. They have rescued a huge crime archive, a vast but chaotic collection of files and papers beneath the incident room, and Chandler is convinced that the crimes of the past hold the key to solving murders in the present. Ed Buchan joins the unit as their historical advisor and begins eagerly sorting through this treasure trove of primary sources, and it’s not long before the team have their first case and the race is on to find the killer. The East End will once again provide fertile ground for murder, body-snatching, poisoning and gruesome discoveries, as the team’s present day investigations echo three hundred years of crimes committed in the city’s darkest recesses.
Thursday, March 29th
Punk’d, season premiere at 10pm on MTV
- Get ready for bigger and better laughs and surprises, when MTV’s cancelled series Punk’d returns for an all-new season. The series, which became a pop culture phenomenon, is back, revealing the vulnerable and fun-loving side of Hollywood’s A-list celebrities as only MTV can. This season, Ashton Kutcher is passing the torch to a different celebrity host each week, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kellan Lutz, Bam Margera and “Punk’d” alum Dax Shepard, among many others, who will punk their unsuspecting famous friends. Be on the lookout for more of your favorite stars, who will serve as celebrity hosts this season as well, to be revealed soon.
My Mom Is Obsessed, series premiere at 10pm on Discovery Fit & Health
- Discovery Fit & Health is putting the intricate relationship between a mother and daughter under the microscope in this new series. The six episode docu-series will give an intimate, heart-warming and sometimes shocking look into the lives of moms and daughters who are anything but ordinary. Each episode will take an emotional journey inside the minds of two teenage girls, ages 12-18, who are struggling to create healthy relationships with their dysfunctional mothers who are consumed with an obsession such as plastic surgery, weight, shopping, working out or partying. Driven to their breaking points and put in the unthinkable position of taking on the role of the parent, these teenagers are demanding a change. Through tough love, dedication and the help of a therapist these pairs will try to pull themselves back from the brink of disaster and maintain a healthy and loving mother/daughter relationship. The families fight to repair an already broken relationship while experiencing anger, heartache, love, reconciliation and change.
The Pauly D Project, series premiere at 10:30pm on MTV
- Pauly D’s Jersey Shore spin-off will give viewers an inside look at Pauly D’s life away from Seaside Heights, NJ, as cameras document his transition from world-famous housemate to world-class DJ with his best friends from his home state of Rhode Island along for the ride. While the 12-episode series retains the trademark humor, swagger and distinctive haircut that fans associate with Pauly D from Jersey Shore, it’s not always all girls, good times and good music. Aiming to become one of the world’s most successful and recognized names in the music industry, viewers will get to see Pauly D chase his dream as he signs a recording contract with rap icon 50 Cent’s G-Note Records, accompanies pop icon Britney Spears on her international “Femme Fatale” tour and tries to balance it all with the array of photo shoots, public appearances and media interviews that are now a part of his everyday life. Set to take the music world by storm, the stakes for Pauly D have never been higher. Fame isn’t easy — but with his boys for life along for the ride to the top with him, it is sure to be a lot more fun.
Saturday, March 31st
Escape Routes, series premiere at 8pm on NBC
- Rossi Morreale hosts this new road trip reality competition show that follows six two-person teams as they drive in the all-new 2013 Ford Escape from city to city, competing for cash and prizes. You can be a part of the show, collaborating with the teams LIVE to help them win. And you can win a variety of prizes too – including trips to the set or an all-new Ford Escape! In the premiere, contestants have to guess letters of a hidden word making this show a cross-over between The Amazing Race and Wheel of Fortune.
Welcome To Sweetie Pie’s, season premiere at 9pm on OWN
- When Robbie Montgomery toured with the 1960s soul duo sensation Ike and Tina Turner as one of the original backup singers, she poured her creative gifts into her cooking as much as her singing. And after her lung collapsed and she could no longer sing, Robbie took her mother’s soul food recipes, passed down through generations, and created the empire known as “Sweetie Pie’s,” St. Louis’ iconic and wildly popular soul food restaurant run by Miss Robbie and her dynamic family. With two successful locations, Miss Robbie is upping the ante and preparing to open a third restaurant with the help of her son and business partner, Tim. While Tim and his fiancée Jenae tend to their newborn son and plan their wedding – Miss Robbie, who has never been married, continues to look for love at the age of 71 all the while keeping the family in line – especially her wise-cracking nephew Lil’ Charles. Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s follows the loud, loving and still very musical Montgomery family as they struggle with the demands of expanding their family-owned business and creating a legacy to pass on to future generations, one soulful dish at a time.